Enjoy the glittering blue Mediterranean on a gorgeous, spacious, ocean going luxury Catamaran. On this you will get to visit remote and otherwise inaccessible beaches along the Costa Tropical. As we sail along we often pass schools of dolphins along the way. Moor off the beach for a typical lunch stop at a beautiful bay, or perhaps stop at the Maro sea cliffs. Here a freshwater waterfall rains down from on high into the sea. While here you can swim underneath the waterfalls, and snorkel around the crystal clear waters, before relaxing on the spacious decks under the bright blue sky.
Typical Catamaran Charter
After arriving at the marina and boarding the catamaran, you will enjoy a welcome glass of cava, olives and nibbles while the skipper & hostess give a short safety briefing, and show you around the saloon and below decks. The catamaran is some 6.5m (22ft) wide and 11.5m (38ft) long fitted with all necessary safety equipment and modern navigational aids, hot & cold fresh water, showers and WCs.
You can choose to simply sit back and enjoy the stunning scenery and do some dolphin or turtle spotting, or if you want lend a hand and try your hand at helming or trimming the sails under the watchful eye of our expert skippers. Ample chances to stop for a swim and a snorkel (snorkelling gear, masks & flippers supplied).
Your charter includes a a tapas style lunch is provided on half day cruises, with a sumptuous buffet lunch / supper – typically smoked salmon, cold hams & meats, tortillas, prawns, salad selection & tropical fruits on the all day charters. Ice cold refreshments are always to hand during the day, with wine being served during lunch.
In order to handle expectations up front, please note that these are not “booze cruises”! While beers & wine are served with the meal, the atmosphere is more of a relaxed cruise with a cold drink – not a full on party boat where every one gets totally sloshed.
Full use of the yachts equipment is included, tender & outboard, masks, snorkels etc. “Ringo” rides are also available on a 50hp Zodiac.
COVID19 – Notice
This activity may be subject to additional safety precautions &/or restrictions due to Covid19. See Covid19 activity updates for the latest information.
- Return transport to and from marina
- Welcome drink and light tapas ,light snacks, olives, nuts, nibbles
- Water, soft drinks, beers & wines
- Buffet lunch with wine – typically smoked salmon, cold hams & meats, tortillas, prawns, salad selection, tropical fruits, etc.
- Special diets can be accommodated
- Use of snorkelling gear, masks & flippers
- Use of tender for ringo rides
- Fully qualified English speaking skipper
- Full safety policy & insurance
- Transfer time: 20 mins to marina
- Actual activity duration: Half day (3hr) or full day (6hr) charters.
- Charters available on a shared or exclusive use basis
- Min no 6px for the shared charters to sail, 8px for exclusive use
- Min age: Suitable for all ages.
- You will need swim suit, towel. Hats recommended.
- All cruises are weather dependent and we reserve the right to change scheduled days / durations for safety reasons in the unlikely event of adverse conditions. Day offered may vary due to weather & min nos