Great news that this year the annual open air jazz festival will again be running as Jazz En La Costa 2021!
The 34th edition this year brings, as usual, a great collection of jazz styles to the lovely open air stage in Majuelo park, overlooked by Castillo San Miguel.
Running from Tuesday 20th to Sunday 25th July, Jazz En La Costa 2021 has the following acts on the slate:
- Martes, 20 de julio – JUAN PERRO SEXTETO Cantos de Ultramar
- Miércoles, 21 de julio – KENNY BARRON ALL STAR QUARTET with Steve Nelson, Peter Washington y Johnathan Blake
- Jueves, 22 de julio – CYRILLE AIMÉE
- Viernes, 23 de julio – RICHARD BONA and ALFREDO RODRÍGUEZ DÚO
- Sábado, 24 de julio – BRAD MEHLDAU TRÍO
- Domingo, 25 de julio – DAVID MURRAY TRÍO with MARTA SÁNCHEZ
For full details on each artist – as well as to hear sound clips and tracks from them – check out the official JazzGranada website
Usually, as this festival forms part of the larger annual Granada Jazz Festival, there are various fringe concerts around the town – as and when details are released we will post them.
All concerts start at 22:00, with doors (or rather park gates) open at 21:00. Tickets are €25 per concert or a “Abono” for all 6 costs is available for €130.
All tickets are available from:
Halcón Viajes. Plaza Madrid, 1
Viajes Ecuador. Paseo del Altillo, 2
Online at the special Ticketmaster site.